[rescue] Re: Landscaping with technology

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 17:29:58 CDT 2003

--- "Jonathan C. Patschke" <jp at celestrion.net> wrote:
> I found it by googling for PJL (not PCL).  There's a technical
> reference manual documenting the commands.  I've since lost the link.

Found it:

Ready message display
Ec%-12345X at PJL RDYMSG DISPLAY="MESSAGE"
Ec%-12345X
NOTE: This is not supported on HP LaserJet 4 and 4ML printers.

Hmm - Ec seems to equal "Control-p" - when you telnet into the printer?

Sent as output to the printer?

I'll have to try this when I get home...

See: http://www.math.cas.cz/~jarnik/utl/HP/PJL%20Commands.html

=====
Lionel