[rescue] Wang

Earl D. Baugh Jr. earl at baugh.org
Mon Jun 16 15:23:03 CDT 2003

There is a town just north of Atlanta called Cummings.
And amazingly enough, they have a Siemens plant there...
(there is a big white water tower, that resembles...well, you....and it's
got big black
letters that says Siemems written on it.....so maybe it's a storage
facility....8-))

Sometimes life just provides too much material...8-)

Earl