[rescue] Re: Perverse Question

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Jun 16 15:18:17 CDT 2003

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> > Nah - just duct-tape the hell out of the system before you launch it.
> > It will still crunch, but mostly stay in one piece.
>
> But doesn't that sorta defeat the point?  :)

I'd like to launch them into a brick wall, with a concrete depression
below to catch the shrapnel.

One of the only good memories of $ork[-2] was tossing dead monitors off
the roof of the building into the parking lot.  *whifffff*   *FOOOM!*

The one that fell while powered-on was especially spectacular.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "Leave your lawsuits at home.  I have guns."
Elgin, TX          (                      --"Kountry" Mike Lundgren