[rescue] Re: Perverse Question

Steve Sandau ssandau at bath.tmac.com
Mon Jun 16 14:52:59 CDT 2003

>>>My rule has always been the best computer is the one that
>>>does the most damage when you throw it....
>>
>>What about those computers that would require a trebuchet to throw?
>

> Ooh, trebuchets.  Now that's GOT to be a fun way to dispose of dead
> hardware.  :)

A friend of mine near here has one. We were talking about some type of
charity thing where you'd pay a few bucks to launch a computer. (Who
hasn't been irritated enough one time or another to enjoy that!)

Our problem was cleanup. We couldn't figure out how to get all the
screws, metal shards and possibly hazardous stuff out of the dirt. Man,
it sounds like *fun* though... Guess we'll have to stick with pumpkins
and spud guns for now...

Steve