[rescue] Re: Perverse Question

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Jun 16 12:40:09 CDT 2003

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003, Earl D. Baugh Jr. wrote:

> My rule has always been the best computer is the one that
> does the most damage when you throw it....

What about those computers that would require a trebuchet to throw?  I'm
not going to be tossing an AS2100 or the Challenge anytime soon.  Gads,
I -still- hurt from moving all that stuff.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "Leave your lawsuits at home.  I have guns."
Elgin, TX          (                      --"Kountry" Mike Lundgren