[rescue] 1600SW and refresh rates

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Mon Jun 16 01:20:05 CDT 2003

The 1600sw i'm looking at comes with a Number Nine card
(Revolution 7.)  So i can't use it on my existing SGI boxes
without an additional $500 expenditure and i can't use it on
my linux box unless i ditch Quake3/UT 2003.... bummer.  Is the
Number Nine card fast for 2D?  What was the PITA with X, mode
lines?

/KRM

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/