[rescue] Perverse Question

KRM kevin at pipeline.com
Sun Jun 15 20:41:31 CDT 2003

Perspective indeed.

We had a new girl start at work last week.  Once she was informed that i
was in the IT dept. she naturally started asking me about her home Win32
PC issues, and i went into my, quick and to the point, speech stating
that i don't use Windows and couldn't really give an opinion on her
issues one way or another.  She then asked, "What else is there?  Do you
use DOS?".  I certainly don't expect your average person to be aware of
all the esoteric options available to the geeks of the world, but i
would have at least expected her to assume OSX or MacOS.  Microsoft
knows how to lead their sheep.

/KRM