[rescue] SparcPlug Docco?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 15 20:28:44 CDT 2003

--- Al Potter <apotter at spankingnuns.com> wrote:
> Folks:
>
> I recently acquired a Ross Sparcplug, apparently nearly complete,
> and am looking for some dox.  ANybody got a link or something they
> can pass along?

No, sorry...

> On a related subject, I'll also be looking for an SBus card with FW
> scsi and  10/100 ether, and a serial breakout cable for this beast,
> which I think is common with the SS20.

If it is, it is common with MANY systems - RS-232 standard supports two
"channels" in one connector - these are commonly available...

> Because this makes a Sparc out of a PC, my Karma should now be at
> least neutral....

Al, this would turn a drive enclosure into a SPARC - I think everyone
here would agree that a PC is <> SCSI drive enclosure. ;^)

Enjoy, I've always wanted one, but the $$ has always been too much
(IMHO)...

=====
Lionel