[rescue] More bits and pieces

Scott Newell newell at cei.net
Sun Jun 15 15:26:52 CDT 2003

>   That would be good.  It'll be moot, though, if we can't find NS32K
>chipsets.  I haven't had a chance to look around; does anyone know of
>any company that has a bunch lying around?

Define bunch.

I've located some companies that claim to have some stock (according to
findchips.com and freetradezone.com), but we're talking ~10-15 chips.  And
I didn't even bother to look for the support chips ('cause I didn't see a
BOM, and didn't want to go through all 10 pages of schematics), which I'd
expect to also be a pain to locate in any quantity, at reasonable prices.

I don't mean to be gettin' all negatory on a project idea, I really don't.

newell