[rescue] Cryptonomicon, connections and Dave (formerly Perverse Question)

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Jun 15 15:17:06 CDT 2003

On Sunday, June 15, 2003, at 12:59 PM, Al Potter wrote:
>>  I know you know that I know Avi...but how did you know that I know
>> Hugh?
>
> Because both you and Hugh know Kiran(so?) the Annoyer.
>
> You should have SEEN the look on Hugh's face when he and I were BSing
> about
> soda systems, he mentioned that some cat on the east coast had helped
> him
> set up, and I asked him if it was The Annoyer.....

   HA!  I love it. :)

   I have two long-standing theories about life, people, and
connections.  The first is, whoever doesn't know Jon Singer knows
Kiran.  The second, is that any woman who hasn't slept with (or hasn't
wanted to sleep with) Geoff Adams has slept with (or wants to sleep
with) Bert Quattro.

     -Dave