[rescue] Perverse Question

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Sun Jun 15 13:41:28 CDT 2003

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003, Dave McGuire wrote:

> On Sunday, June 15, 2003, at 01:45 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:
>
> > Naw, Win2K is considered by "the group" to be a workable MS OS for some
> > applications, esp. those that will run in no other environment...
>
>    Speak for yourself, Lionel.

He speaks for the majority, I suspect. Very few people who have used all
of the currently available Microsoft operating systems to a substantial
degree will dispute that Win2k is quite stable and usable. It's almost the
Linux of Windows operating systems (makes older hardware more usable...
just not as much older as Linux does).

--Rob
Robert Novak - rnovak at indyramp.com