[rescue] More bits and pieces

Carl R. Friend crfriend at rcn.com
Sat Jun 14 20:47:31 CDT 2003

   Bill,

> Found multiple copies of "The New UCI Lisp Manual" today at a local slummy
> bookstore - apparently its the manual for the U. of California at Irvine's
> LISP environment on a PDP-10.  Anybody want one?

   How many pages, and (more to the point) how much weight for a
copy?  PDP-10s are fun; I cut my teeth on them.  A recent photo of
an extant -10 may be had at:

http://starfish.osfn.org/rcs/DECsystem/1090/images/raw/20010825-crf/crf-system-1.jpg

with the obilgatory human (6'4") thrown in for scale.  Sorry, the
person taking the shot moved the camera whilst the shutter was open....

					Regards,