[rescue] bits and pieces

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Jun 14 15:38:13 CDT 2003

On Sat, Jun 14, 2003 at 03:04:56PM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Jun 2003, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> > I heard there are some folks that put CARS in their garage! Insane!
> *hangs head in shame*
> I'll fix it as soon as I can afford to cool the garage.

I bought my house mostly because a. we both liked it, and b. we both said
"I can put my junk in the garage!"

Latest example:

http://www.mrbill.net/rack/

Anybody wanna trade me one of the following:

a. a shorter cabinet (has to be at least 24U)
b. four 19" rackmount shelves, at least 24" deep and able to hold 100lb
c. some sort of decent (preferrably rackmount) x86 box

for that cabinet? 8-)

Bill

--
bill bradford