[rescue] bits and pieces

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 14 11:52:16 CDT 2003

--- "Jeffrey J. Nonken" <jeff_work at nonken.net> wrote:
> Dave, I have a basment full of replacement parts. So far when I've
> asked here, nobody has wanted me to throw away ANYTHING. That's fine,
> except that one of the reasons I'm going through all this stuff is to
> figure out what to keep and what to throw away.

I found that I was able to get rid of some odd little circuit boards by
posting an extremely accurate note about them (each part, device
number, etc.) - I got an unsolicited email from a parts reseller who
offered me a few $$ for the lot. The $$ covered shipping, a nice meal
for the family, and I felt that I had helped someone...

Of course, YMMV ;^)

If you truly have a large collection of minor parts, maybe the thing to
do is to gather them all together and in a detailed posting offer them
up on ebay as a single lot. A repair shop/hobbiest may find a use for
them...

Again, YMMV...

=====
Lionel