[rescue] Some days ....

Jeffrey J. Nonken jeff_work at nonken.net
Sat Jun 14 07:44:19 CDT 2003

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:56:57 -0700 (PDT), Robert Novak wrote:

>>>He said "Wang"! :-D
>>
>>Hey, did you hear Wang is merging with Siemens?
>
>I thought Siemens was originally an offshoot from Wang.

So we're driving out of town on a California freeway, and I notice a
building. The main part of the building is cylindrical with a dome
top. Across this section of the building, in large letters, a sign
proudly proclaims, "Wang".

I look at my wife and say, "Damn, that's the biggest Wang I've EVER
seen!"

And I've worked for Siemens. First they swallowed Moore Products Co.,
then they laid me off.

There's some more material for you guys. :)