[rescue] Spam (was: Perverse Question)

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Jun 13 17:40:58 CDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 03:57:47PM -0400, Phil Stracchino wrote:

> > Ah, forgot the important part.
> >
> > People were saying that this commercial should win Honda an award for
> > computer graphics work until they found out that no computer graphics
> > were invovled.
>
> Kinda silly, innit?  :)  Personally, I think it's *better* that they did
> it for real.

I think its just because that's what everyone expects these days
(graphics).

I think its cool they did this for real, yes.

However, its not cool that it costs so much and will therefore add to
the cost the consumer pays.

Ad budgets are a huge percentage of the cost of what we buy.

It was damned cool though... :)