[rescue] FS/FT: SGI Stuff

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Fri Jun 13 17:39:37 CDT 2003

SGI parts:

Indy power supply (Nidec)
Indy power supply (Sony)
Indy R4400SC175 processor
Indy R4400SC200 processor
Indy XZ graphics boardset
Indy XL (not XL24) graphics board
Indy mainboard
Indy plastic

Indigo 2 R4400SC200 1M L2 cache CPU
Indigo 2 R4400SC200 2M L2 cache CPU (rare)
Indigo 2 R4400SC250 2M L2 cache CPU
Indigo 2 XZ (GR3-Elan) graphics boardset
Indigo 2 power supply (non impact)
Indigo 2 power supply (impact)
Indigo 2 back/midplane (non impact)
Indigo 2 back/midplane (impact)
Indigo 2 mainboard (w/o audio subcard) (for R4400SC)
Indigo 2 mainboard (w audio subcard) (for R4400SC)
Indigo 2 audio sub card
Indigo 2 SCSI cabling (mylar cable)
Indigo 2 rear ports PCB
Indigo 2 front platic with door (Teal)
Indigo 2 cd-rom bay
Indigo 2 drive bay PCB
Indigo 2 plastic (top, bottom, or both, no front plastic)

If you are interested in any of these parts make a reasonable offer
($ or trade).

For trades I am looking for an Iris Indigo, possibly a Personal Iris,
Cosmo Compress card for Indy (I know.. that is a long shot), video
in card (supporting hardware compression if possible) for either
GR3-Elan graphics boardset, or Max Impact boardset.  Drive carriers
for Indigo 2 would be usefull as well.

In Sun stuff I'd be looking for Sun2 systems or parts, Sun 3/80 systems
or parts (motherboard, P4 color graphics card, etc), Sun 3/X50 chassis
(or Sun 4/X50 chassis), a non discollered top for a Sun 3/50 would be
nice.  Old Sun OS releases on tape (primarily prior to SunOS 4.1.1).
Solaris for PowerPC (I think the version was Solaris 2.5.1).

Also other Unix hardware software, like Altos (primarily Altos 886 and
the Xenix OS and hardware diagnostic disk(s) for it).

Also up for hard drives (IDE (4g+), SCSI (4g+), MFM (68M+)), Intel P3
processors (slot 1 or socket 370), etc.

Also Apple stuff is good too... IIci and up.  Would like to find
original A/UX media.  MacOS X, MacOS 9, and MacOS 8 also desired.

-- Curt

Curtis Wilbar
Hawk Mountain Networks
rescue at hawkmountain.net

My e-mail is protected against viruses and spam by MailGuardian
                  http://www.mailguardian.net
          Top notch protection at unbelievable prices