[rescue] FS/FT: Sun stuff

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Fri Jun 13 17:23:58 CDT 2003

Sun stuff:

Integrix SBUS Expansion box.  This is the Integrix equivalent of the Sun
SBUS Expansion box.  I do not have the cable or SBUS card for the host
system.  Nor are there any drive brackets for the few SCSI bays inside.
Box uses a genuine Sun power supply.  I have a few of these... $5 +
actuall shipping... (the $5 is more to cover time and materials to
package than anything... I just would like to avoid dumpstering them).
Free for local pickup.

Sparcstation 10 systems.  SM41 processor, I think they have 128M of RAM.
No disc drive, some have framebuffers.  $20 + shipping. Multiple systems
available.

Sparcstation 20 system.  SM51-2 proc, 128M RAM, CG6 (upgrade to 8MB
VSIMM available), 1 2G drive with spud (I may have larger drives available
for a bit more).  One system available. $35 + shipping.

Sparcstation 20 bare system.  Chassis, mainboard, and power supply only.
Multiple units available.

A few 411 drive enclosures.

A Sun 911 4 drive enclosure.

Anything without a price is make an offer.  No reasonable offer refused.

I'm open to trades for Sun, SGI, and interesting Unix related hardware
or software....  Altos, Sun, SGI, DEC, VAX, etc....

Also open to trades for Mac Stuff... IIci + up, systems, parts, etc...

An original copy of A/UX would be cool... etc...

Also, Intel P3 slot1 or socket 370 processors are items I can take for
trade.  hard drives too (IDE, SCSI, MFM (68 Meg and up... nothing smaller)).

-- Curt

Curtis Wilbar
Hawk Mountain Networks
rescue at hawkmountain.net

My e-mail is protected against viruses and spam by MailGuardian
                  http://www.mailguardian.net
          Top notch protection at unbelievable prices