[rescue] retrotastic!

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 18:09:38 CDT 2003

--- Steven Hill <sjh at waroffice.net> wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2735153817&category=162

> > OMFG.
> > I'd love to get my hands on atleast parts this lot, but I suspect
> > shipment would kill my wallet.

There are many items that I (at one time) coveted. Now I appreciate
them, but truth be told, I'd really have very little patience for
actually using/playing with them...

> I am tempted, but what the hell would I do with all that shit?

Eventually, when you couldn't take it any more, you post them on eBay
as this owner did and (again, as he did) insist that the "winner take
all" (I suspect).

> Zulus, thousands of 'em.

No idea...

=====