[rescue] retrotastic!

Jeffrey J. Nonken jeff_work at nonken.net
Thu Jun 12 09:50:11 CDT 2003

On Thu, 12 Jun 2003 09:02:01 -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
>On Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 01:31:17PM +0100, Rob Fielding wrote:
>>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2735153817&cate
>>gory=162
>
>People, please post at least a one or two-line description of any
>auction URLs you send to the lists.

Retro Sell Out! Amiga Atari ST etc, HUGE LOT!

Buyer Must Collect - too much to fit in one car, either a van or
multiple trips will be required. Also everything must go - buyer
collects all.

Buyer can collect at any time or day of the week. Brockley is in
South London near Lewisham - 2 stops from London Bridge by Train. Is
in Zone 2.

Due to the quantity of stuff I can't gaurintee that any of this works
or that the above invintory is correct. However I believe most of the
stuff works. The invintory is probably missing a lot of what is
included in this lot.

See the pictures to get an idea of what is included.

Currently at 77 pounds British, 6 days to go, and there are LOTS of
pictures included. Yow. "Huge lot" doesn't do it justice.