[rescue] Perverse Question

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 16:50:34 CDT 2003

--- Frank Van Damme <frank.vandamme at student.kuleuven.ac.be> wrote:
> On Tuesday 10 June 2003 03:22, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> > I once got a shot for Psoriasis in my *head* (well, really
> > scalp) - it didn't hurt, but the *idea* of it caused me to
> > get tunnel vision, break out in a cold sweat, and get dizzy...
>
> For psoriasis? Weird...

Why? psoriasis is a skin problem, an inection isn't that unsusual for a
skin problem - it was just not a mainstream solution...

BTW, the mainstream solutions SUCK, they typically involve applying a
medicated lotion/shampoo and letting it soak on your scalp for up to 20
minutes before you rinse it off... That can make for a very long
shower!

=====
Lionel