[rescue] max Octane SI resolution

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Jun 10 11:54:26 CDT 2003

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003, Kevin wrote:

> Anyone know the max display res an Octane SI can kick out?
> I'm hoping for 1920x1200, but hopes and dreams only account
> for so much :)

The -best- you can get (at a decent refresh rate) is 1280x1024.  You can
make it do 1600x1200, but you'll have to contend with a 48Hz refresh
rate or something approximately as appalling.  1920x1200 is right out.
I don't even know of MXE can do that.  That's probably getting into VPro
territory.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "Leave your lawsuits at home.  I have guns."
Elgin, TX          (                      --"Kountry" Mike Lundgren