[rescue] Perverse Question

Jeffrey Nonken jeff_work at nonken.net
Tue Jun 10 11:18:57 CDT 2003

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:34:46 -0400, Chris "Magnus" Hedemark
<chris at yonderway.com> wrote:

> > Eh. Philly Linux Users Group member turns out to be a Sun box
> > collector and
> > would be interested in adding an LX to his collection. I'll probably go
> > ahead and scratch his itch.
>
> Yeah.  That sounds like the best thing to do.

Oh, hah,  I just realized that's you. Silly person.

You want this LX? It's a cute little box. If I had time/space/money or
didn't have enough (let alone too much) PC stuff already, I'd keep it and
play with it. But honestly, I don't need it, and I'm trying to move stuff I
don't need out of my house. (Not all of it, but at least the stuff low on
the list.) My grouchy replies notwithstanding, all the suggestions made
were good ones. But none of them were things I can't do with hardware I
already have.

---
Sacrifice ...has been misinterpreted as loving your neighbor *instead* of
yourself. -Carol S. Pearson, _The Hero Within_