[rescue] bits and pieces

Jeffrey Nonken jeff_work at nonken.net
Tue Jun 10 08:38:01 CDT 2003

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 08:06:21 -0500, Scott Newell <newell at cei.net> wrote:

> >I tried partminer, but their datasheets for it are locked up so
> >they're only available to paying subscribers.
>
> Same on freetradezone.

Thanks, guys.

Yeah, nobody would want to know about these parts except corporations
supporting legacy products, eh?

*sigh* Guess I can't be too critical. It costs money to store information.
And I probably won't use these for anything, it's mostly idle curiosity.

---
To receive a present handsomely and in a right spirit, even when you have none
to give in return, is to give one in return. -Leigh Hunt -