[rescue] Perverse Question

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Mon Jun 9 18:04:29 CDT 2003

>From: Jeffrey Nonken <jeff_work at nonken.net>
>
>On Mon, 9 Jun 2003 12:55:02 -0500, "Jonathan C. Patschke"
><jp at celestrion.net> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 9 Jun 2003, Jeffrey Nonken wrote:

.
.
.

>> Print server?  Webcache?  Samba domain controller? ;)
>
>Maybe a print server, but I was already planning on setting up a P5-200 to
>do some miscellaneous tasks (DHCP, maybe print server, maybe NIS, email,
>etc.). I've got lots of junk PCs (and just added another one to the family,
>in fact), and am playing around with Linux as well as Unix.

Use the LX for that... takes up less space, is quite, reliable as you can
get, and is generally fast enough for the things you just mentioned... plus
it fits nicely beside, behind, etc any printer...

-- Curt

.
.
.

Curtis Wilbar
Hawk Mountain Networks
rescue at hawkmountain.net

My e-mail is protected against viruses and spam by MailGuardian
                  http://www.mailguardian.net
          Top notch protection at unbelievable prices