[rescue] Perverse Question

Jeffrey Nonken jeff_work at nonken.net
Mon Jun 9 17:41:49 CDT 2003

On Mon, 9 Jun 2003 23:51:53 +0200, Frank Van Damme
<frank.vandamme at student.kuleuven.ac.be> wrote:

> > > Yay, can you do that with an ss2 too?
> >
> > Well, not unless somebody gives me one.
>
> Nice try ;-)

And here I thought it would be inane to add a disclaimer to the effect that
I am not really interested in an SS2, so please don't offer to send me any.
Lately I seem to have been proven wrong every time I say something. Looks
like I'm wrong when I don't say something, too.

Takes TALENT to be this wrong. I should figure out how to bottle it or
something.

---
I'm Tigger of Borg! Assimilating is what tiggers do best!