[rescue] Spam (was: Perverse Question)

Brian Dunbar Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com
Mon Jun 9 15:03:58 CDT 2003

on  Monday, June 09, 2003 Jonathan C. Patschke wrote

On Mon, 9 Jun 2003, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> I know people who are two-job families and still can barely make it.
>
> The taxes and the cost of things is killing those of us who live in this
> thing called reality.

If you take a look at a two-job family, more often than not, you'll find
that one person's salary solely pays the family's tax liability.

Off Topic (or not)

My wife gave up her teaching job four years ago; the wages she was bringing
in were going right back out again as day-care; and that wasn't beginning to
cover wear and tear on her car, not to mention she was getting frazzled by
school politics.

I can't say we miss the money as there wasn't any coming in.  Gotta love a
teacher's salary.

Brian