[rescue] Perverse Question

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Jun 9 14:31:18 CDT 2003

On Mon, 9 Jun 2003, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:

> Uhm, I used to play MP3s without trouble on DX2/66 under linux.  On the
> otherhand, I had great trouble making a P75 running windows do it.

Hmm.  Okay.  Yeah, I was going by my datapoint of a P120 staying at
nearly 100% CPU playing MP3s under NT.  The little SPARC might be okay
then.  There's only one way to find out. :)

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "Leave your lawsuits at home.  I have guns."
Elgin, TX          (                      --"Kountry" Mike Lundgren