[rescue] Perverse Question

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Jun 9 10:35:16 CDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 09, 2003 at 01:00:27AM -0700, Jochen Kunz wrote:
> >>Sometimes I like to provocate. ;-)
> >Since the topic is "Perverse", what sort of provocation do you like?
> > I have multiple genital pierings. E.g.

All I can say is "ow".  Anybody who can go through that has more
balls than me (pardon the pun).

I get shaky when they have to give me injections at the hospital;
I can't stand needles.  Almost passed out once when I had pneumonia
and they had to put an IV in (I'm really protective of my hands).
I was like "wow, so THIS is what tunnel vision is like.." and the
doctors were like "he's going to pass out!"

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net