[rescue] Some days ....

David Holland dholland at woh.rr.com
Mon Jun 9 08:56:53 CDT 2003

Hmmm,

It must of been catching, as (while not rescue oriented)

I managed to smoke a AMD XP 2500+ while attempting to
MP enable it.

No pop, no nothing.  Just quit working, even after I cleaned
off the silver ink.

That days 100$ lesson:

While PC hardware may suck, It still isn't worth
it to cut corners.

David