[rescue] "Desk Top: workstation on E-pay

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 7 21:22:43 CDT 2003

--- Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, June 7, 2003, at 09:31 PM, Robert Novak wrote:
> > Some people just don't read the listings. The stories I could tell.
>
>    ...or they read the listings and blatantly ignore the things that
> don't suit them, hoping to "slip one by".  I've had problems like
> that as well; it's a pain in the ass.

I *always* offer to ship internationally, but I insist on payment in
hand before I ship, and I *always* ship for actual shipping costs (both
domestic and international) - I've gotten good money for less than
stellar hardware from SPARC-deprived locations (Denmark, Ireland,
others)...

I will also be the first to conced that I have been *very* lucky in my
eBay dealings (I am fair/honest in my postings, and pay quickly when I
am the buyer)...

=====
Lionel