[rescue] "Desk Top: workstation on E-pay

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Sat Jun 7 20:31:05 CDT 2003

On Sat, 7 Jun 2003, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> --- Al Potter <apotter at spankingnuns.com> wrote:
> > Seller's description, not mine.
> >
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3027533320&category=11224
> >
> > I'm not interested, as I already have one....
>
> Favorite line: " We do NOT sell/ship to Indonesia!" ;^)

Apparently there's a lot of payment fraud from certain areas of the other
hemisphere. I've had people on "US Only" auctions ask me to ship to them
in small unpronounceable places. They think that a series of small Paypal
payments from different accounts will make them suddenly US shipping
addresses. Another wanted me to ship internationally on his UPS account,
and he'd send me a check.

Some people just don't read the listings. The stories I could tell.

Rob

Robert Novak - rnovak at indyramp.com