[rescue] AIX Reference Library

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Sat Jun 7 19:39:21 CDT 2003

I have the following AIX 3.2 reference manuals that I'm going to dump unless
someone wants them.  I'm only running 4.3.3, and those books are on IBM's
site already (anyone know if 3.2 is as well?).

	System Management Guide
	System Management Guide: Communications and Networks
	System Management Guide: Operating System and Devices
	System User's Guide: Operating System and Devices
	Commands Reference Vol.1 - ac through dumps
	Commands Reference Vol.2 - e through lvlstmajor
	Commands Reference Vol.3 - m4 through rwhod
	Commands Reference Vol.4 - sa through ypxfr
	Installation Guide
	Wabi 2.0 for AIX

Anyway, I'm in Atlanta.  Not sure if these are worth shipping...

Eric