[rescue] Unisys 9246-7 line printers for rescue in Webster, NY

Adam Kropelin akropel1 at rochester.rr.com
Sat Jun 7 11:11:31 CDT 2003

Well, not quite for rescue...you might have to pay $1 for them. The Webster,
NY town auction is today and they have a pair of these giant printers. One
seems to come with several unopened ribbons and a rather lot of cable.

It's a silent auction. No bids on the printers so far. I'm betting anyone
who bids anything will get them. Or show up at 3 pm when the bidding closes
and offer to take them off the town's hands...

Figured I'd let you all know in case someone in the area wants these things.

--Adam