[rescue] Possible RS/6000 Purchase

vance at neurotica.com vance at neurotica.com
Sat Jun 7 01:35:29 CDT 2003

Quite slow.  It takes RS/6000 peripherals.  The set of RS/6000 peripherals
and PS/2 peripherals overlap, but are not identical.  The pinout for IBM
graphics cards with 13w3's is out there, if you look for it.  I might have
it somewhere, but I don't know where.  And that's probably not a 10/100
NIC.  That's probably 10Mbps.

Peace...  Sridhar