[rescue] RS/6000 Model 390 and PowerStation 560... Comments?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Jun 6 22:51:31 CDT 2003

On Friday, June 6, 2003, at 10:26 PM, Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez
wrote:
>>    Are you talking about the RS I think you're talking about??
>
> Well, my RS was as in Risc Sytem 6000, as in the machine that had
> BALLS!

   Indeed.  Big hairy ones, no doubt.

> according to you. That other RS (RSM?) also has balls (maybe?), but
> doesn't shower...so he may not be allowed in your computer room :)
>
> Clearly it is Friday afternoon....

   Yes.  I thought you might know a fellow from the Washington DC area
whose initials are RS, and he uses that as a nickname.  No, not the
showerless RMS, Richard Stallman, though they do know each other I
believe.

        -Dave