[rescue] RS/6000 Model 390 and PowerStation 560... Comments?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Jun 6 13:49:02 CDT 2003

On Fri, 6 Jun 2003, Corda Albert J DLVA wrote:

>   I just ran across an RS/6000 Model 390, and a

GET IT.  If you don't want it.  I do.  390s are -nice- MCA systems.

> (much larger) PowerStation 560... Anyone have any
> comments on these critters?

Not that nice, especially considering the horsepower/weight ratio.  It's
slightly less beefy than the 390.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "Leave your lawsuits at home.  I have guns."
Elgin, TX          (                      --"Kountry" Mike Lundgren