[rescue] while on the subject of axis print servers...

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed Jun 4 08:23:00 CDT 2003

Just swapped out an external JetDirect that did something similar.
Constant printing of a few lines of garbage, pause...come to ready...
repeat some lines of garbage... pause... ad nauseam.

The print server is probably bad somewhere on the board.  This same
print server mentioned above would print a status page ok and was
visible from the network for sending jobs.

Andrew