[rescue] while on the subject of axis print servers...

phoetoid phoetoid at pyrospheric.net
Wed Jun 4 00:31:36 CDT 2003

Its an hp LaserJet 1100, connected via parallel. It does the same thing
with any printer though, I have tested it on several. I can make the
print server print out a working configuration page...and I assume that
it is postscript capable?

Don't know if it makes a difference, but I did hook it up to an old
apple 16/600 printer, and it still did the same thing. Prints out tons
of pages, until I power down the printer....and I assume that apple and
postscript go hand in hand...but I don't know jack when it comes to
printers... so sorry if I am not giving a good enough description,
etc...feel free to email me off list if this becomes too much of a
tangent for the list

[ Charlie Richards - phoetoid at pyrospheric.net ]
..::[ www.pyrospheric.net | www.bsdvault.net ]::..