[rescue] while on the subject of axis print servers...

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Tue Jun 3 21:53:30 CDT 2003

Speaking of DECWriter III.... I have a good head, keyboard, and
numeric keypad for a DECWriter III.

I had picked up the printer and it had a bad head.... I finally obtained
a good head, and within several pages of experimenting the power supply
went *poof*.... then eventually I just had to dispose of it... I
diced it up into bits (*sob* ... it was in great condition minus the power
supply)....

I have the plastic bezel that the KB and numeric KB go into as well...
with the "DECWriter III" label and the "cheat sheet" (escape codes or
key sequences... can't recall what was on it) that is to the left of
the keyboard.

Best offers if anyone has any use for any of those parts...

-- Curt