[rescue] low end SGI for sale (SFBA, California)

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Tue Jun 3 16:22:06 CDT 2003

BTW, speaking of Indigo 2....

I still have some Indigo 2 teal systems left....  no memory, disk, or
graphics.... 200MHZ CPUs.  $20 if picked up locally.  I will ship if
someone really wants one (with reluctance... big heavy, awkward to pack).

I also have some 2Meg cache 200MHZ CPUs, and the 250MHZ cpus for Indigo 2
systems... if anyone is intesreted in one of those you can make an offer.

I also have Indigo 2 power supplies (I'm pretty sure I don't have any for
the Impact systems), backplanes (again.. non impact), mainboards, audio
sub cards, cabling, plastic parts, etc.

-- Curt