[rescue] Re: [SunHELP] New Mailing List (sorta): SALES

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Tue Jun 3 12:02:08 CDT 2003

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Due to request, I've re-created the SALES mailing list, for a central place
> to buy/sell/trade hardware.  Personal FS/FT listings are still okay on
> the GEEKS and RESCUE lists.

Good to see this happening. Thanks again for providing this service.

The 4sale list I run at andromedary.org will stay open, but I suspect its
focus will drift back toward its original California focus (primarily San
Francisco Bay Area). This will be convenient for west coasters with heavy
stuff who don't want to ship, and for people who are not on the Sunhelp
lists (yet).

However, anyone in the world is still welcome. Info at