[rescue] SGI Challenge - Documentation

Gerhard Lenerz mail at g-lenerz.de
Tue Jun 3 08:21:06 CDT 2003

Hello Sebastian,

> Anyone aware of some better documentation with a little bit more
> insight into this pretty machine?

  are you looking for anything specific? The only thing I managed to
  find by digging around in archive.org was the PowerChallenge
  Technical Report which contains some background on SGI and
  supercomputing, a brief overview of the hardware (system and CPUs)
  and some info on IRIX features/standards/compilers. Nothing really
  interesting for maintenance or something like that though. If there
  is interest for it I can still make it available somehow.

--
Best regards,
 Gerhard                            mailto:mail at g-lenerz.de

Old SGI Stuff                       http://sgistuff.g-lenerz.de/