[rescue] Exabyte tape library

Robert Rose rr at rits.com.au
Tue Jun 3 03:29:44 CDT 2003

Hi all,

I rescued an *unused* Exabyte tape library a few weeks ago.  For pictures, see:
www.rits.com.au/pictures/dsc00317.jpg
www.rits.com.au/pictures/dsc00318.jpg

Unfortunately the vendor is long gone and I have no doco.  There are no
identifying marks on the case apart from "Pyramid Technologies".  I was
hopeful that someone might have seen one of these under a different badge
and could possibly help me get it going.

I've not powered it up yet, I wanted to check and see if there was anything
I needed to do like remove any screws used to secure the loader mechanism
for transport, or set SCSI IDs.

Rob.