[rescue] old sun parts

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Jun 2 18:56:51 CDT 2003

On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 03:57:57PM -0700, Glenn Power wrote:
> Hi I have some older Sun parts that maybe some people might have a interest
> in. here are p/n and prices.
<snip>
> Glenn Power TNT Technologies, Inc.

Glenn,

As I've posted before, and as stated on the list rules page:

http://www.sunhelp.org/lists.php

NO COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING.

Saying "I hope that maybe these parts will be able to help with some of them
keep there Sun Systems up and running" does not exempt you from that rule.

If you want to *give* parts away, feel free to post their availability -
but I do not pay for bandwidth and manage these lists so that you can
advertise products that your company has for sale.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net