[rescue] FS: 2u 300mhz, 256, 3xHME, AXi-type System

Michael Dombrowski ab1244 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 10:25:43 CDT 2003

Dear List,
I've decided that, as much as I love it, I don't need
my Sun clone system as I already have an Ultra 30 that
is the same speed. Specs are as follows:

-300mhz Processor, same kind as U5/10/AXi/etc
-2x128mb Ram, same kind as AXi. 6 slots free
-3x10/100 (HME) Network interfaces
-UW SCSI
-2u rackmount case. _Very_ nice case with 2xSCA slots
as well as internal 68pin SCSI with space for 4 more
drives.
-3xPCI slots
-m64 Graphics with HD15 connector

I believe that it also has IDE but don't quote me on
that, if it really matters I'll check for you. Comes
with a 7day warranty. I would like $225 plus shipping.

Thanks
Mike