An ISP of their own (was RE: [rescue] Being jobless)

Devin L. Ganger devin at thecabal.org
Thu Jul 31 13:41:17 CDT 2003

On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 01:18:29PM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Jul 2003, N.Miller wrote:

> > Let me be clear: Clarify sucks rocks.

As a former Clarify/Nortel professional services grunt, let me agree.

> Can it possibly be worse than Remedy?

There's the rub.  There really is no good CRM solution out there; there's
just the flavor of suckage you can live with.

--
Devin L. Ganger <devin at thecabal.org>
"Aikido is based around the central precept of letting an attack take its