[rescue] LCD screen

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Wed Jul 30 12:07:57 CDT 2003

On Wednesday, July 30, 2003, at 12:02 PM, Steve Sandau wrote:

> Friend of mine has an old LCD screen he wants to use. Pulled it out of
> a laptop. Markings are:
>
> LCD MODULE
> LM-CC53-22NTS
> T021098-A76511
> N33E0414 CBF
>
> Anyone have a source for info/pinouts, etc.? He's a pretty creative
> guys, and I'd love to see what he'll do with it.

Good luck.  I'd try here:

http://www.eio.com/lcdintro.htm

They seem to be the best collection of people I've seen working on that
stuff.

If you find a good source let me know.  I have a few spare passive
panels from Toshiba 1950C notebooks.  Good for home picture frames or
simple data display if I can find the info for them.

Mike Hebel

--
Medieval Combat anyone? http://www.kingsofchaos.com/page.php?id=694655