[rescue] sparc 20 serial

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Jul 30 10:22:55 CDT 2003

On Wednesday, July 30, 2003, at 06:23 AM, vance at neurotica.com wrote:
> I don't know how old the serial interface is, but I have a PDP-11/60 in
> storage which has male connectors.

   Those are probably on the distribution panel for a DZ11 or DH11
serial mux.  The console port likely comes out on a cable rather than a
panel-mounted connector, but for a standard DL11 serial port (which the
console port pretty much has to be) it's likely a male connector too,
but could be female or might even be 20mA CL or something, depending on
how the system is configured.

           -Dave