[rescue] Total corporate madness (

Thomas Gallaway tgallaway at comcast.net
Wed Jul 30 01:45:46 CDT 2003

Okay well here's another one of my dumpsterstorys. Today was the
craziest rescue ever. I cant even list how much stuff we found but here
a few things:

30 * Zip 250 drives brand new boxed
15 * Cabletron Roamabout wireless access points
10 * Cabletron Roamabout 802.11 wireless pcmcia cards 128bit (original
boxed)
10 * 9gb Scsi drives. few SCA few 68pin brand new
6 * GBit fiber cards
Ton's of cabletron router cards gbit and 10/100
2 * Compaq P3 500mhz server's
1 * Compaq Armada laptop

And then there are various sum's of other stuff that filed up 2 car's
to maximum load.

I will try to take a picture of the load tomorrow.
Also there where 2 DEC Gigaswitches and about 8 Cabletron 144port hub's
but ... they where too big to haul off.

--- Thomas